The Premier June 29, 2023 CE webinar will be held from 12 - 1 pm EDT. We are pleased to provide one (1) 60-minute knowledge-based, ACPE-accredited CE activity to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGIES FOR REVISED USP <797> STANDARDS
SPEAKER: Kevin Hansen, PharmD, MS, BCSCP, Director, 503B Program, Premier, Inc., Charlotte, NC
ACPE Universal Activity Number 0122-0000-23-012-L07-P/T [0.1 CEU] [1 Contact Hr.] (Sterile Compounding CE)
Date: Jun 29, 2023 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Jun 29, 2023 12:10 PM
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CE participation will be provided to CPE Monitor within 45 days of the CE activity upon CE registration, confirmation of participation for the entire activity, and completion of online learning assessment questions and speaker evaluation administered post-session.
Premier, Inc. has received no outside support for the administration of this program.
- Summarize key changes to USP <797>
- Differentiate between ‘must’ requirements and ‘should’ recommendations throughout revised USP <797>
- Discuss a strategic approach to performing enterprise gap analysis
- Outline a methodology for shared responsibilities for the designated persons in a multi-hospital health-system
- Describe facility design and practices utilizing multiple anterooms
Kevin Hansen, PharmD, MS, BCSCP
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM