CONTINUING PHARMACY EDUCATION
A Joint Commission Primer: It's No Pain At All When You Follow the Standards
Genevieve Kumapley, PharmD, BCOP, Clinical Pharmacy Manager, Holy Name Medical Center, Teaneck, NJ
ACPE Universal Program ID# 0122-0000-23-022-H08-P/T (Pain Management)
1 Contact Hours [0.1 CEU]
Release Date: January 17, 2023
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
There are 2 steps to completing this home-study CE.
Step 1: Watch the video presentation in its entirety.
Step 2: Click on "Take the Test" to complete the post-test and evaluation.
Please Note: A handout is provided. Please print it out and follow along with the audio recording.
- Summarize the Joint Commission Standards for Pain Assessment and Management in the in-patient setting
- Identify primary stakeholders in the organization that can collaborate to ensure compliance with the standards
- Discuss effective best practices in the provision of optimal patient care
- Describe risk mitigation strategies that promote patient safety and adherence to regulatory requirements
Genevieve Kumapley, PharmD, BCOP
Release Date: Jan 17, 2023
Credit Expiration Date: Jan 17, 2026