CONTINUING PHARMACY EDUCATION
Updates in HIV Treatment and Prevention
Melanie Berry, PharmD, BCACP, Ambulatory Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - HIV, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
ACPE Universal Program ID# 0122-0000-23-021-H02-P/T (HIV/AIDS)
1 Contact Hours [0.1 CEU]
Release Date: January 17, 2023
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
There are 2 steps to completing this home-study CE.
Step 1: Watch the video presentation in its entirety.
Step 2: Click on "Take the Test" to complete the post-test and evaluation.
Please Note: A handout is provided. Please print it out and follow along with the audio recording.
- Identify new treatment options for HIV and prevention of HIV
- Discuss benefits and drawbacks of new and upcoming HIV treatment options, in comparison with previously approved HIV treatment options
- Recognize side effects of new medications for treatment and prevention of HIV
- Classify HIV medications based on drug class
Melanie Berry, PharmD, BCACP
Release Date: Jan 17, 2023
Credit Expiration Date: Jan 17, 2026