CONTINUING PHARMACY EDUCATION
At Your Disposal: Safe and Compliant Pharmaceutical Waste
Bryan C. McCarthy, Jr., PharmD, MS, MJ, FASHP
ACPE Universal Program ID# 0122-0000-22-062-H03-P/T (Pharmacy Law CE)
1 Contact Hours [0.1 CEU]
Release Date: November 14, 2022
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
There are 2 steps to completing this home-study CE.
Step 1: Watch the video presentation in its entirety.
Step 2: Click on "Take the Test" to complete the post-test and evaluation.
Please Note: A handout is provided. Please print it out and follow along with the audio recording.
- Describe the sources and classifications of pharmaceutical waste
- Outline pharmaceutical waste regulatory agencies and requirements
- Review compliant health system pharmaceutical waste disposal practices
- Review compliant household pharmaceutical waste disposal practices
- Identify patient awareness opportunities related to safe pharmaceutical waste disposal
Bryan C. McCarthy Jr., PharmD, MS, MJ, FASHP
Release Date: Nov 14, 2022
Credit Expiration Date: Nov 14, 2025