CONTINUING PHARMACY EDUCATION
This Is Our Shot: 2022 Immunizations Update
Ashley Pugh, PharmD, BCACP, Assistant Director for Experiential and Interprofessional Education, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Union University, College of Pharmacy, Jackson, TN
ACPE Universal Program ID# 0122-0000-22-059-H06-P/T (Immunizations CE)
1 Contact Hours [0.1 CEU]
Release Date: November 7, 2022
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
There are 2 steps to completing this home-study CE.
Step 1: Watch the video presentation in its entirety.
Step 2: Click on "Take the Test" to complete the post-test and evaluation.
Please Note: A handout is provided. Please print it out and follow along with the audio recording.
- Recall updates to the 2022 CDC Immunization Schedules
- Recognize pharmacy practice changes resulting from the PREP Act
- Indicate correct information regarding available COVID-19 vaccines
- Identify appropriate vaccine recommendations when given a case
Ashley Pugh, PharmD, BCACP
Release Date: Nov 7, 2022
Credit Expiration Date: Nov 7, 2023