The Acurity/Premier December 6, 2022 Antimicrobial Stewardship Forum will feature a continuing education (CE) activity from 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT. We are pleased to provide knowledge-based, ACPE-accredited CE credit to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians during our webinar meetings.
ACPE Universal Activity Number 0122-0000-22-026-L01-P/T [0.1 CEU] [1.0 Contact Hr]
Date: Dec 6, 2022 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Dec 06, 2022 12:10 PM
- Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Recall how COVID-19 has impacted outpatient telehealth.
- Describe how telehealth is used in the treatment of common infections in outpatients.
- Identify barriers telehealth presents to appropriate antibiotic use in outpatients.
- Outline a framework for antibiotic stewardship for outpatient facilities using telehealth.
- Name patient populations that may benefit from outpatient telehealth antibiotic stewardship approaches.
Haley Appaneal, PharmD, PhD