For the best possible experience in completing this homestudy and watching the required video recording, we recommend always using the most current software that is available for your operating system.
- Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Recognize regulations and standards that apply to medication management in ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs)
- Describe ways to maintain patient safety through proper medication management
- Identify the most common medication-related deficiencies for ASCs
- Differentiate between high-alert and confused drug names (look-alike-sound-alike) and how to handle them safely
- Describe the impact of COVID-19 on safe medication management
Victor Alves, PharmD, BCGP, FASCP