For the best possible experience in completing this homestudy and watching the required video recording, we recommend always using the most current software that is available for your operating system.
- Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Describe the pathophysiologic relationship between heart failure and type 2 diabetes
- Discuss the potential mechanisms of improved cardiac function with SGLT2 Inhibitors
- Identify heart failure outcomes of pivotal clinical trials involving the use of SGLT2 inhibitors in heart failure
- Discuss the role of SGLT2 inhibitors in heart failure management
- When given a heart failure patient case, be able to determine if the patient would benefit from SGLT2 inhibitors and design a monitoring plan
Judy Cheng, PharmD, MPH, FCCP, BCPS, RPh