For the best possible experience in completing this homestudy and watching the required video recording, we recommend always using the most current software that is available for your operating system.
- Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
There are 2 steps to completing this Homestudy CE:
Step 1: Watch the entire video recording of the activity.
Step 2: Click on "Take the Test" to complete the post-test and evaluation.
Please Note: A handout is provided. Please print it out and follow along with the audio recording.
- Review guideline management for pain in the ICU
- Identify strategies to minimize opioid use in the ICU
- Identify pharmacologic options to reduce post-operative opioid needs
- Review the new Leapfrog hospital survey questions on opioid prescribing
- Review the Center for Opioid Research and Education Surgical Opioid Guidelines for prescribing at discharge
Jennifer Halsey, MS, PharmD, MHA, BCPS
Nicholas Quinn, PharmD, BCCCP
Release Date: Oct 4, 2021
Credit Expiration Date: Oct 4, 2024