For the best possible experience in completing this homestudy and watching the required video recording, we recommend always using the most current software that is available for your operating system.
- Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Identify the role of teaching in pharmacy residency training.
- Describe different types of teaching opportunities available to residents.
- Outline strategies to prepare your resident to deliver a formal presentation.
- Identify current research and publication trends in pharmacy residents
- Identify barriers to research and publication from Residency Program Director and residents' perspectives
- Discuss strategies to overcome these barriers and improve resident research quality and publication rates
- Provide resources to effectively mentor residents through the research process
Ashley E. Woodruff, PharmD, BCPS, Clinical Associate Professor
Erin Slazak, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, Clinical Assistant Professor