For the best possible experience in completing this homestudy and watching the required video recording, we recommend always using the most current software that is available for your operating system.
- Pharmacy Technicians
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CE participation will be provided to CPE Monitor within 45 days of the CE activity upon CE registration, confirmation of participation for the entire activity, and completion of online learning assessment questions and speaker evaluation administered post-session.
There are 2 steps to completing this Homestudy CE:
Step 1: Watch the entire video recording of the activity.
Step 2: Click on "Take the Test" to complete the post-test and evaluation.
Please Note: A handout is provided. Please print it out and follow along with the audio recording.
- Identify the role of teaching in pharmacy residency training.
- Describe different types of teaching opportunities available to residents.
- Outline strategies to prepare your resident to deliver a formal presentation.
- Identify current research and publication trends in pharmacy residents
- Identify barriers to research and publication from Residency Program Director and residents' perspectives
- Discuss strategies to overcome these barriers and improve resident research quality and publication rates
- Provide resources to effectively mentor residents through the research process
Ashley E. Woodruff, PharmD, BCPS, Clinical Associate Professor
Erin Slazak, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, Clinical Assistant Professor
Release Date: Jan 1, 2021
Credit Expiration Date: Jan 1, 2024