For the best possible experience in completing this homestudy and watching the required video recording, we recommend always using the most current software that is available for your operating system.
Premier, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Identify the role of the pharmacist in opioid stewardship
- List metrics related to opioid stewardship
- Summarize obstacles to overcome with formulary removal of injectable promethazine
- Discuss an action plan to remove injectable promethazine from formulary
- Discuss the value of employee feedback and transparency in medication error root cause analysis
- Identify pathways and interdisciplinary team members for corrective action implementation
Christine Kopec, RPh
Marcia Hunt-Curran, PharmD, BCPS
Radhika Pisupati, PharmD, BCPS, PharmD, BCPS
Steven F. Nerenberg, PharmD